Bringing a little Hellfire into the world of Awake(Plz Read)

Discussion/Suggestions regarding the Awake Mod

Does anyone else agree and believe we need the other Characters?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Undecided or Don't Care
No votes

Total votes: 6
420Cloud

Bringing a little Hellfire into the world of Awake(Plz Read)

Post by 420Cloud »

Hey Noktis i an new to the awake mod and everything you have done for the diablo . So far i must say i am VERY amazed at what you have done... I see why there are no oils or anything from the Hellfire because that made it kind of weird to "Make" your own indestructible item. But i must beg you, Please Put Just The Characters From The Hellfire Mod Onto The Awakening mod Please, Please, Please... I apologize if this is the wrong way to write in or the wrong place but i love what the Bard did for the of Diablo. If you Could just make a small patch so that everyone can pick From all Six of the characters (or maybe only the original 3 and the Monk until the complete it the first time through AHAHAHAHA!) which i believe would put a whole new dimension on the already AWESOME Awake Mod ^.^ Again i apologize if this is in any way in appropriate or seen in the wrong view and please do get back to me as i would LOVE to be one of the first people to try if on Single Player (to work out the glitches.)
Just another one of the Fans
of your great work ^.^
:lol: 420Cloud :D
Pelagius

Post by Pelagius »

Hmmm Cloud, my friend :D

I think its imposible xD
420Cloud

Impossible?

Post by 420Cloud »

If the Barbarian and the Bard have the same graphics files as the Warrior and the Rouge then couldn't you add them based on those files then just alter them? Then for the monk just use the Sorc. graphics files... I'm not a programmer or anything but would this work? Also just another question, how was he able to get all of the graphics files of the monsters in hellfire without messing anything up :? Well i hope Noktis can hit me up with a reply... :( i really would LOVE to see at least the bard in this mod that has totally blown me away :D in my opinion d1 is not better then d2 but this mod makes me think otherwise... well Noktis if you see this hit me up buddy ^.^ i would love to chit-chat with you (shoot the breeze(talk))... Well that will be for another day good bye every one and keep on doing what your doing!!
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Hello

It's impossible to add additional characters to Diablo such as Monk or Barbarian, at least I don't know how to do it. These characters are going to available in mod for Hellfire, which project is currently on hold.
420Cloud

I'm sad now =(

Post by 420Cloud »

Well i just thought i would ask... Is the hellfire mod in testing right now? Is that why on the awake mod it shows some players as playing "expansion" cuz if it is i would love to join ^.^... Well i'm off to kill some more fools... Thanks for the post back Noktis and KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! YOU RULE!!!
From
A.J.
420Cloud
420Mage
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Is the hellfire mod in testing right now? Is that why on the awake mod it shows some players as playing "expansion" cuz if it is i would love to join
Battle.net not support Hellfire.
Expansion icon -> players from Diablo 2 ;-)
420Cloud

Post by 420Cloud »

O so they aren't playing an awake d2 mod or anything? they are just playing on you server? I think i understand now?
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

These guys playing Diablo 2 (Median XL Mod / WDA Mod). Server also support Starcraft.