<MOV DWORD PTR [ECX+EAX+30C],ESI>
2. Other code follows in your dll.
3. If you have not attached any dlls, use free space from other dll that already attached to game.
If you have problems with asm code, you can cut/remake frames. Its easier that asm rebuilding.
1. Open tdg.
2. Extract mage's casting frames.
3. Open 1st frame and make macro for photoshop/gimp to cut 96x96 frame from 128x128.
4. Load other frames, start macro.
5. Resave frames with rigth palete (also you can use macro to speed up proccess)
6. Open frames in hexworkshop/or something
7. This is native frame sizes - x and y. Should be 60/60 for warrior casting frame.
I used The Hell mod and TH.dll for free space. Easiest way. You can use any other dll and any other address that you will find.
Pls, share your results, coz i can't test it rigth now.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest