D1 NOT SAVING

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
marcos.simon92

D1 NOT SAVING

Post by marcos.simon92 »

Hello guys, i'm having a trouble.

I installed the mod v1.045 and i played about 5 hours and the game just DONT SAVE.

It saves the level, itens, gold, but dont save the the actual level of dungeons.

when i exit the game and enter, i go to the dungeon and begin like a new game.

can anyone help how solve it?

Thanks!
Juggernought

Re: D1 NOT SAVING

Post by Juggernought »

Yes. When you exit the game, then return, all levels re-generate. But all completed quests, activated teleports for each difficulty level saved, you can jump to 2,4,6,8 so on levels and continue playing. This is how belzebub works. If you waht to clear all levels in single run, you can press "P" to pause game then switch to windows and put computer into sleep mode.
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

If you are a completionist...

Just don't go back to the levels that you have already completed and forge forward with the other entrances or portal.

OR

Think about it this way...

Since you cleared out a level and killed everything and went back to town to lick your wounds and pawn off the loot to the black market dealers in town, the dungeon dwellers had time to move back in, clean up your damage, bring in reinforcements, and summon fresh demons and dead to defend the dungeons under the Cathedral. Their Advocates and Necromancers work very hard to keep their defenses up. Hell also has unlimited financial resources.
D1sfigur3d

Post by D1sfigur3d »

Ugily wrote: 19 Oct, 2020 17:42 Since you cleared out a level and killed everything and went back to town to lick your wounds and pawn off the loot to the black market dealers in town, the dungeon dwellers had time to move back in, clean up your damage, bring in reinforcements, and summon fresh demons and dead to defend the dungeons under the Cathedral. Their Advocates and Necromancers work very hard to keep their defenses up. Hell also has unlimited financial resources.
LOL😂