Share my pain. Fanatics ring crafting.

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
D1sfigur3d

Share my pain. Fanatics ring crafting.

Post by D1sfigur3d »

So i finally found my fanatics ring recipe. Now have just dumped 100 alchemist boxes trying to get a cool roll with approx +50 DEX, +20 STR, +20 All Stats, +12 crit chance. Thats what i saw on youtube. And u know what? No luck. I used to get either +50 DEX, either +20 all, either 12 crit chance but never on a single roll. Never thought that crafting routine could be so frustrating.
Is anyone here with perfect rolls like that? If yes how many tries did it take you to get it?
Jarring

Re: Share my pain. Fanatics ring crafting.

Post by Jarring »

getting maxxed stat rolls would probably take thousands of Boxes tbh.

Not even concerning the crit chance, which imo isn't really that important later on depending on the character it should always be maxed anyways...or at the very least relatively close. as/crit dmg is much better imo.. like, I'd imagine a bul-kathos would probably do close to--if not--more dmg than fanatics if the crit dmg was high.. + it comes with a shitload of vitality. shrug.. I guess it would depend on how much you need that crit... i prefer crit dmg over crit personally.. at least on my rogue.
D1sfigur3d

Post by D1sfigur3d »

I need to increase crit chance on my clvl 45 barb, it’s only around 60% with fanatic belt, helm and rings.
As for rogue I completely agree that it’s better to go for crit dmg as rogue’s crit chance is always 100% or close to it due to high DEX. But my all into STR barb needs higher crit chance now to improve his DPS.
I still managed to get some far from perfect but good rolls on the rings that enable me to encrease his DPS from 2600 to 3200, but I lose my life steal and resistances this way. So I’m keeping those rings in my stash anyway..
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

Just:
1-Make a backup file of your save.
2-Enter game, try to craft what you want.
3-Feel sad for not getting it
4-Quit game and put the backup file in the folder (with all boxes you had).
5-Enter game and try crafting again.
6-Do this until you get what you want.