A Complete Sorceror Guide (Until getting Heartseeker in Torment)

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Caocao84

Re: A Complete Sorceror Guide (Until getting Heartseeker in Torment)

Post by Caocao84 »

Thanks, I'm getting more and more gear with all attributes BTW, so I keep going full Magic.
qndel
Global Mod

Post by qndel »

Ugily wrote: 20 Sep, 2021 20:55 Depends on what your end game is.

A sorcerer has a difficult challenge defeating Diablo in Torment, but it is possible. Character level will probably be between level 50-55.

If end game is leveling up to 60, then a bug in Belzebub lets you redistribute all skill points when reaching level 60. So a level 60 char could redistro everything into MAG and max out all spells.

End game sorc problem is that most enemies have elemental immunities that reduce damage a spell caster can deal out.
why would you call an obvious feature a bug? :O
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

Beneficial bug
Caocao84

Post by Caocao84 »

What is the optimal level to farm the chests in torment?
LV 48 currently, but the level of the drops didn't really increase compared to hell, except for set items, which are more likely to be lv 20-40, but still getting some weird stuff inferior to lv 10.
Even at lv 45-47, I was dropping level 50 recipes and magic stuff in caves on mobs, or time to time from vendors.

I dont really get what are the rules for drops level when you are looking for some specific item (for example: got tancred pieces in normal with 0% MF when I was lv 20, and got the final pieces in torment LT chests, which is blowing my mind in term of analyzing what you can get from each difficulty level ).