Newcomer tells to other newcomers

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Krassula

Newcomer tells to other newcomers

Post by Krassula »

Ive been playing a rogue for a week or so currently starting to have a bit of difficulty(should say just a slower rate) at level 12. Mobs start to cast a hell lotta spells and way more enemies than I can kill within a few secs. Ive read some threads and think Ive got the idea.
Start a rogue since its ranged and doesnt need armor or vitality that much invest most points in dex few in stre for weapons or mag for a few spells(town portal easily the most wanted for me since im going back and forth to town like every 5 mins). Keep all books. All good gear that you can use on a sorcerer(or others if you plan
To play the other classes. Youll eventually fill up complete stash tabs with mana pots and a few health pots too. When you feel youre slowing down too much create a sorcerer and get down on it.
With all the books youll have stashed you should have a good amount of spells right away. A few good yellow or gold equipments.
Youll start with an already powerful sorc and can just rape everything down in like 4 to 6 times quicker than your rogue but youll dodge the bullet that is starting from scratch with a paper thin sorc. Fist night with my sorc played like 45mins(a good 15 mins just replacing stuff in my stash and checking spellbooks) and hes already level 7 with only 2 deaths on butcher(had to wait until like level 12 with the rogue) took notes from other members and this seems.100% viable to farm stuff with the sorc thereafter.
SkyrosX2

Re: Newcomer tells to other newcomers

Post by SkyrosX2 »

I'll briefly share my experience:
1-I started playing with Sorc, and got to Hell Difficulty with it. It was quite easy. I had some points in Strength and the rest in Magic.
2-Then I started a new Sorc. I had enough rings and amulets to be able to put ALL points in Magic. I got to Torment Difficulty with this Sorc (did not manage to beat the game), and I farmed a LOT of LT (Lost Treasure) with him until I got very good gear for a Rogue.
3-Then I started a Rogue and beat the game very easily. ALL points in Dextery.
4-Then I used my Rogue to farm some good stuff for a Warrior, and now I'm just a couple weeks from beating the game with this Warrior. All points into Strength.
5-After I beat the game with my Warrior, I will play Barbarian.