Defeat Diablo. Sorc on hell.

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
LuchoX222

Defeat Diablo. Sorc on hell.

Post by LuchoX222 »

Hi, i've a lvl 42 Sorc and i cant defeat terror domain on hell. Can someone give me a few tips?

I have a staff with Target Fire resistance -14% and Lightning -15%, +27% speel power, +22 magic and general resist. My armor is Silks of the Victor Unique gothic plate with +1 spells. My amulet give me +1 spells too.

My resistances are full. I've apocalypse on lvl 8, meteor cluster on lvl 13 and golem on lvl 15.
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

I have two tips to offer:
1-Give up. Use the Sorcerer as a farmer for other chars, and clear the game with Rogue, Warrior...
2-This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPV1TIx2Y3s
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

you should use a staff with -magic resistance at the beginning and cast the time slow skill and the -elemental resistances skill at once and teleport to diablo and spam bone spirit.

normally, like this you can drain his life so low that he can't summon minions in the first place. after that put on a -fire res staff and spam guardian and teleport around.

its easy af using this strategy. and this also works on torment.
LuchoX222

Post by LuchoX222 »

Thank you for the answer. I will try that. another question. Until what qlvl of items drops on hell?. ¿Is it possible to get skull colector and Stone of jordan on hell difficulty?
rhoadn

Re: Defeat Diablo. Sorc on hell.

Post by rhoadn »

@lucho

Stone of Jordan dropped in Catacombs Lvl 6 on Hell for me. My Sorcerer was at around Lvl 40.
D1sfigur3d

Post by D1sfigur3d »

I beat hell diablo with my 43 lvl sorc with blizzard+elemental drain and used golem for distraction, took me really short, felt like it was easier than nightmare. Was equipped with full Harridan set, golem at lvl 21
Jarring

Post by Jarring »

I used Guardian to take down Hell Diablo with my Sorcerer.. was a cake walk.. Not even close.. so easy.. The only problem that seemed to arise is when a bunch of his minions spawned.. but I just went to the other side of the map and they all disappeared...?

IDK.. but yeah Guardian is really effective vs bosses that aren't fire immune.. just a single one doesn't really do much, but when you got 20-30+ of them out, it adds up.
+ you don't have to be constantly hitting him directly, you just throw one out, tele, rinse/repeat. Safe and effective. Works every time. Used the same strat for Diablo every difficulty so far.

Oh.. and my gear is absolute trash.. I finished him at 40 or 41 or something? Was probably using Nightscape.. probably only decent item I have on my sorcerer atm lol.. I have Death's Shroud too if I absolutely need "cannot be frozen".. but I mostly use Nightscape for 50+ magic points and +skills

If I had a better armor I'd use it in a heart beat.. I'd love a vipermagi or skullders or something lol. or damn maybe naj's/harradin's.. anything would be nice.. I have naj's staff.. but that's the only set piece I've found so far for sorc cept for arcanna's.. lol.

I got a bunch of decent rare jewelry.. and I just found a heartseeker~! but.. my sorcerer is still pretty weak.. trying to just run through torment atm...pretty hard. bout to enter the catacombs in a bit...

Don't think I'll be skipping any of the content.. shit's weak sauce.. and I already found a heartseeker so if I feel like taking a break and playing something else, I will. I have a Rogue that's already through nightmare as well that I can switch to at any time.
riesa

Post by riesa »

On which version you've beaten Diablo/Hell with this Guardian strat? AFAIR (bit can't remember from which version), when you go to other side of the map, Diablo just resets to full health.