Lost Treasure Question

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Brork

Lost Treasure Question

Post by Brork »

I need to know if the Heartseeker can actually drop in Lost Treasure on brutal. I've done over 2k runs with over 300 (Almost 500 now) MF and have not found one. I've found roughly 8 unique Ward Bows but none were Heartseekers. If there is a better way // place to farm the Heartseeker bow please let me know, thank you so much!
Wendigo

Post by Wendigo »

Sorry to sound pedantic, but assuming you meant Torment difficulty when you said brutal, Lost Treasure runs are indeed the recommended spot to farm for them with your MF%. You may wish to try to emulate the stats given in this post:
http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/my-heartsee ... eartseeker

That is some sickening bad luck though, over 2,000 runs and no hits. Ugh. If it makes you feel any better, I feel ya.
Butcher's Brains Collected: 10
Izual's Brains Collected: 1
Smith's Brains Collected: 2
Andariel's Brains Collected: 1
Brork

Sight

Post by Brork »

I'm around 2500 runs now, I have a lvl 60 rogue and 3 other lvl 50 toons, but no luck with the heartseeker. Sadly this game that I love is starting to be more of a grind than fun... none of my other characters can progress and my 60 rogue is just too slow in torment. Oh, also you are not pedantic at all, I mispoke, sorry!

Maybe I just need to take a break from the game for a while. Thanks for the reply!
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

I have found like 3 HearthSeekers in LT Hell difficulty. MF was around 250 in the first two, and about 300 in the third (although it is not confirmed that MF affects chests at all; personally, I do believe it does).

It is doble. I find it very odd that it's been thousands of runs with no HS for you.
sel

Post by sel »

MF does affect chests