Where's the Bezlebub/Tchernoborg Wiki?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Alcures

Where's the Bezlebub/Tchernoborg Wiki?

Post by Alcures »

Seems like there should be one. Always seem to want class specific guides.
Wendigo

Post by Wendigo »

I tried taking a crack at it a few times but despite how it seems sometimes, the game is really intuitive. I kept finding my advice always boiling down to "use good abilities." Like, life leech is good, mana leech is good if you use spells, weapon speed up is good, etc. Then there's the fact that each play through is different based on what items you have, your particular play style and experience with ARPGs, and just the fact that it's more fun to discover stuff on your own.

So aside from a few rules of thumb (which even then you can break), a walkthrough ends up being either dullard simple or tries to incorporate every permutation of every situation, making any sort of cohesion impossible. About the only thing that people ever seem to get stuck on (aside from finding the Black Mushroom, lol) is stuff like champion packs and the more broken monster types, each of which can be avoided by resetting the level variances with the ol' quit-and-restart. Even as I was writing it my eyes started glazing over at how dull and repetitive it became. "Avoid the acid pools from the devil dogs because they stack and can kill quickly, and for particularly weak-VIT characters might require a reset/level grinding" is fine advice the first time but not so much the twentieth time you write it... and nothing that a player won't discover on their own after a few untimely deaths.

Welcome to the forums!
Butcher's Brains Collected: 10
Izual's Brains Collected: 1
Smith's Brains Collected: 2
Andariel's Brains Collected: 1
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

Not exactly a Wiki, but the Mod website itself has all sets and uniques information, and some other interesting stuff.

https://mod.diablo.noktis.pl/unique-ite ... ue-swords/
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Here is unofficial documentation https://mod.diablo.noktis.pl/doc/