Sorcerer Crafting Recipes = Help!

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
lukjam

Sorcerer Crafting Recipes = Help!

Post by lukjam »

Hello!

First of all this Diablo HD is incredible! Also thanks to this forum and you guys I was able to get this far :)

Right now Ive got 50lvl Sorcerer, there are some problems with finishing torment within 1 hour.

Here is my question: anyone has Spellweaver recipes?? (Belt, ring, amulet?)
It’s about Meteor cluster as high level as possible (spellweaver armor with +3 Meteor i have already got).

I can upload my character with many set, unique, nice items etc in exchange for help.

Anyone? :)
contra

Post by contra »

lukjam

Post by lukjam »

Thank you!
SkyrosX2

Help

Post by SkyrosX2 »

Hi, Lukjam!

I'm having a LOT of trouble with my Sorcerer in Torment. Would you mind giving me some tips?

I just got to Torment, char lvl 44. Diablo in Hell Difficulty was easy; but bosses and big crouds of monsters are really hard to beat.
Have you beaten all quests and Diablo in Torment? If yes, HOW?! What's your strategy, how do you deal with the "Immune to all" monsters?! Even my "-X% resistance to cold/fire/electric" are not enough to get through many bosses.
Could you post your char so I could get a glance on what to be looking for?
Thanks in advance!
lukjam

Post by lukjam »

Meteor Cluster, also some staff with resistance more than 15% (i had 19% lightning), some other magic also.

Some bosses were very hard, total immune, with every staff i had, so I haven't killed them and leave 1-2 quests

there are tricks like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKwKoSXK3wY

also Golem + stone curse (and sometimes 5-10 mins for 1 boss!) of bone spirit/chain lightning/neteor cluster/etc what is working, with magic resistance staff above 15%

here are some tips:
http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/hi-i-m-newb ... t1901.html

you can also use this, I have used it above 15 level (hell, on torment, without those items i wasn't able to finish Diablo on torment):
http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/ultimate-di ... t1955.html
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

Thanks for you quick reply, lukjam!

I have read aaaaall the threads about sorcerer...

1-About the trick for Anvil of Fury, I just catch it with Telekinesis and not even fight the Smith.

2-I have staffs with -15% resistance or better for fire/cold/lighting, but it's not enough, I guess I really need the Spellweaver items to get Meteor Cluster... =/
The problem is, I haven't found ANY Spellweaver receipts yet!!! :cry:
Is there a good place to look for these receipts :?:

3-About the last tips you linked, I actually do all of them. I guess I really just need to accept that it will take 30 minutes to clear each level, and that I need to run away from some bosses, and also that I will have to miss a skip a few quests... =(

Yeah, it's not easy at all for Sorcerer at Torment! Dam!

One last 'newbie' question: I'm farming at Lost Treasure in Torment (350% MF). But does the Char Level influence the drops?! Will I get better drops with a level 50 Char than with a level 45 char?!
Or the drops only get influenced by the MF?

Again, thanks a lot!!!!!!