New here: presentation and some doubts

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Predator

New here: presentation and some doubts

Post by Predator »

Hello, Diablo fans! I'm from Spain and I have been playing all Diablo games since their appeared (Diablo III is the one that I don't use to continue playing currently). Know about this mod has been a huge luck for me. So first of all, I want to say to the developers thanks for this amazing work and effor, and give us the opportunity to play Diablo I in an improved way. Specially, thanks for bring the necromancer, who is my favourite since Diablo II.

OK, I would like to ask you for some questions. First of all:

- Do you still continue releasing updates of the mod? I found that the last was this last summer, so I supposed that yes, but I'm not sure.

- It's possible to see a summary of the summons skills stats (like you can do with other spells in the Spell book)? If there is not option to do it ingame, and if you still updating and improving the mod, I will suggest to develop some way to do it.

- The crafting recipes that are dropped, are always of your character? I got my first in the caves at level 21, and It was for Necromancer. I don't know if I was lucky or this is the way that are obtained.

Greetings, and thanks for your help!
Ugily

Re: New here: presentation and some doubts

Post by Ugily »

Development on single player Belzebub is complete. I doubt that there will be any future bug fixes to that portion.

Development on multiplayer Tchernobog continues under Qndel & Team. There is a single player mode, but quests are not enabled yet.

Both of these versions are considered to be Diablo 1 HD Mod. Tchernobog picks off where Belzebub leaves off.

Qndel has a discord to follow daily progress https://discordapp.com/channels/5602017 ... 2814696448

He is also working on Infernity2.
qndel
Global Mod

Post by qndel »

If you love jesus, don't post links like these, they are worthless, that's not how an invitation to a discord server looks like :(
Predator

Post by Predator »

First of all, thanks both of you for your answer.
Ugily wrote: 12 Apr, 2020 21:54 Development on single player Belzebub is complete. I doubt that there will be any future bug fixes to that portion.

Development on multiplayer Tchernobog continues under Qndel & Team. There is a single player mode, but quests are not enabled yet.

Both of these versions are considered to be Diablo 1 HD Mod. Tchernobog picks off where Belzebub leaves off.

Qndel has a discord to follow daily progress https://discordapp.com/channels/5602017 ... 2814696448

He is also working on Infernity2.
I'm confused now. As far as I know, Tchernobog implements differents features than Belzebub does, last improvements (for example: skeleton's behaivor, the light in the corpses when you try to summon them, having more text on monster's description, etc.) are implemented by the Tchernobog updates, as I could see myself.

This is the reason why I thought bugs are possible to be fixed.

I would like to comment another bug. I'm playing with other person on LAN. This person uses to be the host of the game, and we're experiencing an issue every day we play: sometimes, when he enters into a town portal created by me, his game crashes (and then, the LAN game gets finished, forcing us to create a new one again).
I just tell it as feedback.

Greetings!