Patch notes v0.1.3d

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Noktis
Site Admin

Patch notes v0.1.3d

Post by Noktis »

Tchernobog version 0.1.3b - 0.1.3d
- Disabled gold drop on death
- Lost treasure chests can only be opened after 5 min in game.
- Magic find is shown on player list.
- Aldur's Rythm -> Aldur's Rhythm.
- Fixed Aldur's set transformation's attack speed. (Goatman's attack speed - was much slower than player's).
- Aldur's set attack speed with bow is a bit faster than rogue's (fastest bow attacker) and with mace is a little bit faster than barbarian's (fastest club attacker)
- Internal code cleanups.
- Renamed: Archanid Mesh -> Arachnid Mesh, Vizierei Wisdom -> Vizjerei Wisdom, Greyscull set -> Greyskull, "addonational" -> "additional" in experience shrine.
- Elemental damage on melee/ranged weapons can now crit.
- DPS on character sheet now shows correct values. (Thanks to adding crit to elemental damage).
- Raise Zombie's base life span increased from 16 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Zombies now follow you through rooms and levels.
- A way to list active tchernobog games on discord (See #zerotier-network on discord) https://discord.gg/82BaSAP
- Upgraded discord online list (Shows number of players in game / difficulty / player name / class / level).
https://mod.diablo.noktis.pl/post/tchenobog-v013d
Lagi

Post by Lagi »

shield block chance bug

Miacis

Post by Miacis »

it's not a bug, block chance goes down with level on certain characters and scales with dexterity, so if your dex is low and char level is high, you will have high block penalty
Diablo HD is the best mod ever. Still waiting for Tchernobug fixes...
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

What??

"Lost treasure chests can only be opened after 5 min in game"

Basically, no more Treasure Hunts??? BUT WHY?!?!?!?! :( :( :(
wespazjon

Post by wespazjon »

Necro got 1 minion every 8 levels (instaed 4) ?

Necro has weak start but now .......

And what is with minions statistic?

Live lvl give = 0? (yes not 0 but a bit - every 8 lvl)

Not better make a D2 minions copy?
BlackRabbit

Post by BlackRabbit »

oh so thats why,
i read that people thought necro was OP, so i made one,
currently at lvl 25 and the minions suck,

zombies have some debuff to walk even slower then regular zombies, and they do not! follow you at all,

Skeleton's has 10 hp less then zombies but walk's the same speed as the player, and they do follow the player.
they both have the same damage,

at lvl 25 with 169 VIT

Zombie
numbers: 8
HP: 204
Damage: 8-18
Armor: 45
Hit Chance: 88%

Skeletons

numbers: 6
HP: 194
Damage: 9-18
Armor: 45
Hit Chance: 106%

i mean, they stand in a group and tries to "bully" 1 normal monster and it will just own them all after half an hour,
vs rare or elites the summons just get 1 shotted most of the time
wespazjon

Post by wespazjon »

Zombies and skeletons should have something like "Skeleton Mastery" from D2

It give extra "Bonus Monster Life" and "Bonus Monster Damage"

Both percentage.

And here f.e.

8 Zombies = level 18 Raise Skeleton (D2)

Damage: 31–33

Life: 178

Ok and now plus "Skeleton Mastery":

Level 18:

Skeleton life: +144

Skeleton damage: +36

Bonus Monster Life: 90%

Bonus Monster Damage: 180%

Yes minions are min. 180% stronger than base monster

No more:
i mean, they stand in a group and tries to "bully" 1 normal monster and it will just own them all after half an hour,
vs rare or elites the summons just get 1 shotted most of the time

For this moment necro it is a mistake :(
Ogodei

Post by Ogodei »

Necromancer's minions are going to be boosted from one of the next patches: In particular, they will get boni from all of your attributes, each boosting a different trait of them. Also, revived monsters will feel more useful and you will end up preferring them over the skellies \ zombies. Here is a preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2-NANk ... e=youtu.be
wespazjon

Post by wespazjon »

Ok - It works

But for what do you need practilly useless skills?

All skills should be usefull.

And skeletons and zombies are not.

In particular, they will get boni from all of your attributes
Not only vit?
Ogodei

Post by Ogodei »

Skeletons are already useful, but you will notice it from nightmare onwards. The next patch will boost them, and hopefully make them viable normal difficulty minions.
Yes : Strength, Dexterity and Magic will also boost your minions from the next patches , each in a different way.
wespazjon

Post by wespazjon »

Now much better :D

It is a good solution.

Zombies and skeletons for Normal.

And revived above.
BlackRabbit

Post by BlackRabbit »

yea, no, i don't like how that looks and tbh it's fairly mean to redo the class like that,
when the summons will benefit from all the characters stats in different ways,
that enables you to play in so many different ways rather then just fully VIT,
but since diablo 1 dosn't support respec and i doubt it will be added with the next patch it's rather annoying that one would just change the core of a class just like that,
it takes a lot of time making a char in diablo 1 with all the different spell book and such you invest in it specially in this mod with all the different crafting recipes and then your just supose to those that character away and redo all the work :? fun

also why make one patch in between where the class it totaly useless?
why not just keep it good until the real patch gets released?

and as mentioned it's wierd that they would make skills useless insted of usefull once,
TBH i dont get why they dont just remove the zombies and give necromancers the Golem as starting summon,
it is way better and scales nicely with both HP, Armor and dmg and have a decent walking speed, where the zombies has lower movment speed then regular zombies,
if they has made the slower they would go backwards,

i loved the concept of playing as a necromancer but sadly as it is now the summons are just the worse and i regret all the pain it took to get it to lvl 27 and still unable to even go to hell in normal -.-

so to have to redo that after a patch just to be able to put attrebuites on actually usefull stats.... yea no,ty i don't think i be doing that.

i love the mod, tho i makes me sad that none of the quests from belzebud works on Tchernobog and what i miss most is to be able to see the dmg and exp as you do in belzebud,
i'd wonder why so many features where removed in Tchernobog :(
wespazjon

Post by wespazjon »

TBH i dont get why they dont just remove the zombies and give necromancers the Golem as starting summon,
It is a very good idea - necro need meat - and golem is here a best solution.
i love the mod, tho i makes me sad that none of the quests from belzebud works on Tchernobog and what i miss most is to be able to see the dmg and exp as you do in belzebud,
i'd wonder why so many features where removed in Tchernobog Sad
It should be simple copy/paste between Belzebub/Tchernobog .......

But dmg as in Belzebub - I think now is better
Ogodei

Post by Ogodei »

All I can say is:

- Respec will be implemented ( obviously : I won't ever push such a patch without respec being available ) , but thanks for highlighting this issue!

- Summons Damage , AC and To Hit and Hit Points scaling respectively with your STR , DEX and VIT will definitely help you through normal and even in Torment mode: my full VIT necromancer's summons got a very nice improvement because of the added values from stats.

- Golem is meant to be the sorc's summon , so that's why it scales with magic rather than vitality, and will stay like that

- Zombies got an improvement lately : they last longer and follow you, providing better decoys at the lower levels, and durable meat shields later on, while still being dumb (they're zombies after all).

- As for floating numbers, they're not planned yet

- As for quest, the code is still too complicated to introduce them . Nothing excludes that they might come in the future

- Bezlebub and Tchernobog are different projects which have different codes. You can't just expect to copy paste stuffs if the game is meant to be a multiplayer one.
wespazjon

Post by wespazjon »

- Golem is meant to be the sorc's summon , so that's why it scales with magic rather than vitality, and will stay like that
How I can defeat a monster - on every level above normal?

With axe? I go to torment and I will fight with axe as necro. And I will get corpses for my minions.

I think it is not a best idea? or?

Now probably every necro build = mag + vit.

And rather should be str + vit = I will to have solid armor and minions bonus from my vit and str.

(or ev. mag + vit if someone will be more active)

Necro is the commander on the battlefield and not an disabled mage