TCHERNOBOG DONT WORK IN WINDOWS 10 NOTEBOOK

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Rodrigo

TCHERNOBOG DONT WORK IN WINDOWS 10 NOTEBOOK

Post by Rodrigo »

I bought a new notebook a month ago, its operating system is still Windows 10, but the tchernobog that I played on diablo is not working, even though I put the DLL that seems to be missing, the problem itself does not solve it, and it continues to appear the message that the program cannot be executed :( please i need help!
qndel
Global Mod

Re: TCHERNOBOG DONT WORK IN WINDOWS 10 NOTEBOOK

Post by qndel »

0 useful info in your post = 0 help
Rodrigo

Post by Rodrigo »

qndel wrote: 26 Jul, 2022 8:29 0 useful info in your post = 0 help
hey, u know how i can fix the game? it dont open for me
what info u need for help me buddy?
qndel
Global Mod

Post by qndel »

screenshots of errors for example lol
Rodrigo

Post by Rodrigo »

appears the messagem : the application cannot be launched correctly 0xc000007b, click to finish the application!
i try many online and youtubes tutorial but nothing work, please help!
qndel
Global Mod

Post by qndel »

try to install some C++ redistributables, 2011, 2015 etc., both x64 and x86
conetopia

Post by conetopia »

Rodrigo wrote: 26 Jul, 2022 1:37 I bought a new notebook a month ago, its operating system is still Windows 10, but the tchernobog that I played on diablo is not working, even though I put the DLL that seems to be missing, the problem itself does not solve it, and it continues to appear the message that the program cannot be executed :( please i need help!
Normally Included after you install all of the windows updates, but
Try installing this, it should provide you all the .DLL files that you are probably missing.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 (both x64 and x86) Redistributable -- Just the X86 version should be fine.
Discord conetopia#0247
Rodrigo

Post by Rodrigo »

Hi qndel, hi contetopia, nad hi for everyone,
First I wanted to thank all you guys for the work you did on the Diablo 1 game, it certainly wasn't easy, so thank you for keeping the game alive yet;
Second, I want to ask for help, because I can't play it, no matter how many resources I try and look for, I'm not successful, I installed several Microsoft Visual C++ from different years, including the one from 2010, both 86x and 64x, but I was not successful to make the game work, I beg for help, I really like the game Diablo and the model of the Tchernobog game is awesome, please help me, I know it's an old request, but I come here again to beg for help again.

This message appears when I run the EXE. make tchernobog game:

"The Application was Unable to Start Correctly (0xc00007b). Click Ok to Close"

Please, help me to fix this!
qndel
Global Mod

Post by qndel »

You are much more likely to get help on discord
7b usually means you got wrong version of DLLS, like your system is x64 but you installed x86 redistributable, make sure to install x86 AND x64 of C++ redistributables, hopefully this will solve the issue
Krono

Post by Krono »

I initially had trouble getting this mod working. The solution that worked for me was to use the 32bit version of the dll files, instead of the 64bit version.
Rodrigo

Post by Rodrigo »

Hi Krono, thanks for the tip, but which DLLs should i use? and where exactly should i put them?
can you instruct me to do step by step? it's probably going to be a lot of work, but please help me :D
Krono

Post by Krono »

When you try to run the game, it should display a error message telling you which dll file you're missing. Do a internet search for the file, and make sure you download the 32bit version of the file. Then try to run the game again. You might get a new error message telling you about a different dll file you need. Just keep downloading dll files until you stop getting error messages.

These are the dll files I had to download. You might need to download more or less files depending on your computer.
https://yahoo-file-share.com
Last edited by Krono on 16 Jul, 2023 23:36, edited 1 time in total.
Rodrigo

Post by Rodrigo »

Hi Krono, thanks for the instructions, i tried to do what you said, and i do, however, with so many Microsoft Visual C++ that I've already installed, the game didn't charge me more DLLs when running it, you know... but the error code 0xc00007b keeps appearing, and I'm stuck at that point, so what should I do? i've do something wrong?
Krono

Post by Krono »

I believe that error code means you have the wrong version of the DLL files. Here's the files that hopefully will fix the problem. Put them in the Tchernobog folder, overwriting any duplicates if necessary.

https://yahoo.net/file-share
Last edited by Krono on 16 Jul, 2023 23:38, edited 1 time in total.
Rodrigo

Post by Rodrigo »

Krono, I am denied access to this link,
How do I access the content? need your permission first? if yes can you allow please :)