What is the best way to level up ?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
selo

What is the best way to level up ?

Post by selo »

hello guys,

my question is , where can i level up fast ? in which level, or quest.

(Now i m level 31 warrior.)

thx for the answers.
thecurse

Post by thecurse »

you need the level with the highest monster level for that.
(does for good loot too)
so either you proceed to the highest level (deepest cave/hell/etc) you can survive, or you stay at one place with really many monsters and uniques (chamber of bones, hellsmith etc)
but in the end you need to proceed to higher levels anyway.
Why do you want to level up fast? Lvl is not that important as equipment...

Having a lvl ~31 warrior as well, got into some trouble at that stage because i needed better equipment.
Started a sorc, its now lvl 36 and everything (except some rare unique bosses) was just a piece of cake, walk through and kill anything. The golem alone is probably stronger than my warrior already. Kinda unfair...
OneSnowMai

go to level 6

Post by OneSnowMai »

when i play babarian , i usually train in level 6 Nightmade . In lv 6 , got secret room, when you go to inside , in that have more skeleton ice, use fire wall when you open the door, use more firewall on one space , and you kill one by one
biko45

Post by biko45 »

You can make the enemies have more HP and power by entering '$player #'(#:1~10) in chat box. Stronger enemies give you more EXP when you kill them.
bialowlosy

Post by bialowlosy »

biko45 MP# is good for droop items because it increases lvl (+1-10) and HP creatures X times (*1-10), which prolongs the time of killing them and only slightly increases the amount of exp.

To get more exp i recommend quick cleaning lvl 13+ on MP1.
If you go extremely easy you can increase gradually # until the creatures will stop fall on hit :P
selo

Post by selo »

Thank you guys for the responses