Decrease enemy resist 30 staffs

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Zeb

Decrease enemy resist 30 staffs

Post by Zeb »

Is there any particular place were you have better odds of finding them in hell. Cause I'm having a hard time even getting to the seal bosses with most enemies having 3 and some have 4 immunity types. I mean seriously "Immune to Fire Magic Ice Lightning" that's just like saying fuck you sorcerer.
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

the deeper you go the better the odds are u find a good -res staff. but i dont know if its possible to find -30 staff on hell difficulty.
"$player x" also helps.
Rota

Post by Rota »

My best -25~30 res staffs I found on Torment lvl 14-16 but it's rly hard to find a nice one :)
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

mine were also found on torment on these dlvls.
Rota

Post by Rota »

U should got the Spire of Aranoch (Rune Staff) I most using it with Apocalypse spell. With Elemental Drain Skill u can kill many many monsters a this teen seconds :) Second good staff can be Skull Collector (Magic Pierce) It's quite good for strong champions, with Elemental Drain, Bone Spirit at this staff (or any rare -magic reduce staff) u can hurt nice champion with this teen seconds to 2% of life :)

Use Elemental Drain as much as u can. -20 staffs are also not bad :p but on torment is fkn boring to kill Terror of Domain :D The only Funny thing is that killing diablo takes about 2 minutes but kill all monsters and bosses around about at least half an hour ^^