Hello! I have few questions...

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Pawonashi

Hello! I have few questions...

Post by Pawonashi »

Hi everyone. I have no idea, if any Belzebub developer speaks Polish, so I'm going to ask every question in English:

1) During trading with Griswold game sometimes crashes - probably in time, when he is supposed to take a walk - will be some kind of patch for that?
2) Will you do a Linux version, since it works on OpenGL and OpenAL? (in wine it works flawlessly, but a native version would be cool)
3) Since you have done a quest with Wyrms and Butcher's chamber, will you do the same with Map of Stars, Hellforge and others?
4) Will there be new graphics for some places? For example for Hellforge?
5) Will there be a Polish translation for Belzebub? With Polish dubbing, as well?
6) As I noticed, monsters are dropping more items (not only bosses, but regular demons, too). While in Diablo 1 I've picked up every single item, it isn't too convinent to do the same in Belzebub... If I would do that, I'd have to go back to town more than five times on single level. Are you going to do bigger inventory or is it intended to be as it is because of new types of items? (and collecting white items doesn't have much sense)

Okay, that's all for now. Thank you for your great and hard work and I hope for a new update soon :) And response even sooner.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Hey.

1. This could be demo related
2. There will be mac osx and linux versions once mod is complete
3. All of missing storyline quests are implemented with unique quest levels except some small invidual npc tasks
4. Not yet. There are modified level palettes for some places.
5. It would be easier to translate this mod then original diablo
6. Don't pickup everything :P
Pawonashi

Post by Pawonashi »

Thank you very much :) But now I've downloaded new version and found that sometimes, when I start trading with anyone, the vendor's window doesn't show up.

On the other hand, there are no more crashes with Griswold :]