Stuck at normal domain of terror with a caster necro

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
brunocar

Stuck at normal domain of terror with a caster necro

Post by brunocar »

Im stuck at clvl 26 and i cant get past the mages, any tips?
Wendigo

Post by Wendigo »

Guardian does a stunningly good job of taking those out. It does a good job of hitting even if the mage is teleporting around and you can drop it in the doorway so you aren't walking into a wall of fireballs.
Butcher's Brains Collected: 10
Izual's Brains Collected: 1
Smith's Brains Collected: 2
Andariel's Brains Collected: 1
SPAZZ

Post by SPAZZ »

stick and move ..like a boxer :lol:
brunocar

Post by brunocar »

Ok, i managed to get past the mages, now i cant get past the first of the bosses, the big, grey, winged demon, dude doesnt take anywhere close to enough damage because he keeps spawning his buddies to help.
Wendigo

Post by Wendigo »

Chain Lighting will take his spawns out while still maintaining pressure on Doomlord Ga'mar. I'd suggest using teleport to bounce around once he or his minions start getting near, which will also regroup your skellies.

Your biggest challenge in all of Terror's Domain is going to be the next boss, Lord Stunlock von Douchenstein. He'll teleport right next to you so there's no way to avoid him, and with every successive hit he'll get faster. Equip for as high an AC and hit recovery % as possible, and try to lay as many Guardians as possible before he starts swinging, as odds are high he'll get into his combo and you'll only have time to drink potions and run if the Guardians aren't hitting him enough to throw him off his swings.
After that Benedict the Black in the next room should be easy enough. If he teleports close use Chain Lightning, if he teleports away lay Guardians.

Dibs himself can be handled one of two ways: either get him to half health as fast as possible with a spam of Chain Lightnings, and then keep popping your Golem straight in his face so he's busy with Lumpy and ignores you; or lay Guardians and keep teleporting around so he can't get a bead on you while the guardians wear him down. You won't be able to restock on potions once you let him out, as he'll regain all his health and you'll have to start all over, so before you get in there if you're low you should go to town, buy all the potions, go down, drop those potions somewhere as an emergency stock, then repeat that process once or twice.
Butcher's Brains Collected: 10
Izual's Brains Collected: 1
Smith's Brains Collected: 2
Andariel's Brains Collected: 1
brunocar

Post by brunocar »

Thanks, I after I managed to beat Ga'mar spamming health and guardian the other 2 were easy, the knight boss i just had to keep spamming skellys at him, the mage boss was even easier, the fucker couldnt hit me if i just ran in the right direction and i just spammed guardian to kill him, the real problem was diablo, my mana was crap so chainlighting wasnt enough, but with enough full rejuv spam i managed to get him to his second phase and then spam guardian like hell, literally more than 70 charges of that spell.

Welp, i managed to beat belzebub with all 6 classes, an experience i dont want to repeat.