New Member here and got 1 question

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Bloodletter

New Member here and got 1 question

Post by Bloodletter »

Hello everyone

First of all, I would like to thank all the people who have taken the time and above all the effort to start such a project and still successfully implement it.

I played Diablo at a young age and I'm still a big fan. The new mod is, in my opinion, incredibly good, even if there are still some bugs issues. (belzebub Mod )

I don't play the game every day, but it's a lot of fun and I'm most pleased that there are people who continue to play the game and are active in the forum.

I just have one character who is currently at nightmare in difficulty. However, my Rogue is not really strong now, im in dlvl7.

I have looked at the databases with the recipes and iam fascinated by how much work there is.

What could you recommend to me to get, for example, a stronger weapon or generally stronger items? What did you do about it?

I allways farm some levels at cathedral , and the infestet quest... But i dont get any good items.

Thanks for your great supoort!
The Place of this Sanctuary has been fault
Uhtred

Post by Uhtred »

Hey, man

What u really need to do is to farm in specific places like the chests at the lost treasure or even better, kill the mages in the soulstone chamber. Another good place to farm (dlvl 6) is at the chamber of bones. Search for the bow of deads (ignore target defense) and collect the iratha set. Late in the game u will need the Heartseeker, the best bow ever made.
Habudzik

Post by Habudzik »

another opportunity is playing with few characters
for example warior and mage too
for me is more fun play three times one location with three characters
than three times with rogue
You have special stash for traiding between them...