Hi guys, New player here in need of advice

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
BoomBastiC

Hi guys, New player here in need of advice

Post by BoomBastiC »

hey guys, so i found this on google, and got it asap ofc, rly old diablo player, and i played D1 & Hellfire aloooot,

i made and sorceror ofc, since its my favorit class, but holy shit this game
aint easy, killed Diablo in my 3rd try on normal, my sorc is lvl 28 now, i would ask you guys for advice on items and what skills to use, im rocking lightning lvl 15 does ALOT of dmg, and works wonders on normals mobs, but bosses r freaking hard it seems.

what gear would be best for sorc at lvl 28-30 starting NM?

hope u can help me out,

Regards
Boomy
Obishedo

Post by Obishedo »

BoomBastiC listen me ---> Sorceror is very strong character in game. He don't need items, when you play at Normal or Nightmare. You can play "naked" (without items)... Really! You must only have high level spells :) Sorceror need items at Hell and Torment.

P.S. Welcome in forum!
pocket951

Post by pocket951 »

if you can get your hands on it, Najs Ancient vestment set is really good, it basically got my sorcerer to torment with ease at level 41 (staff, armor and helmet)
BoomBastiC

Post by BoomBastiC »

haha Obishedo :) im gonna try nightmare, found out that chain lightning is freaking OP haha :D

Pocket951 you have a clue to where i might can farm that Najs set?
im starting on NM now :)

regards
Boomy
BoomBastiC

Post by BoomBastiC »

so i tried out NM and damn the only hard part is the super monsters, chain lightning destroys everything in seconds :)

allmost lvl 31, but damn if first the melees get me, im a goner, i cant tank shit, my items r shits that can be farmed on normal lvl 1 to lvl 5 lol, not rly sure how to get anything else to use ??

advices r apreciated :D

Regards
Boomy
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

It is always important to keep your Golem happy. It will keep the melee away from you. You will need to find a staff or other items that reduce enemy resistances.
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

You can always go back and revisit special boss areas for finding rare items. Chamber of Bone, Butcher, Hidden treasure.