Bugs and suggestions Unlocked :)

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Gökhan

Bugs and suggestions Unlocked :)

Post by Gökhan »

1-I think there should be waypoints on each floor because I don't always have time to play for 2 floors (can't just stop playing cos when you play 1 floor and exit monsters revive) and the portals should be visible on the map (after exploring the floor)
2-Gold pieces should picked up by walking over it.

BTW back of priest's house is not drawn on map pls check that too. :)
Thanks for making this game very fun.
Last edited by Gökhan on 04 Feb, 2016 10:11, edited 1 time in total.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

1) Not really needed, you have waypoints for all even nr floors and dungeon lvl 1, 5, 9 and 13 have the classic entrances. When you don't have time to clear the next floor level just Teleport around it to get the waypoint or find the way down to open up the classic entrance. So that leaves out only dungeon lvls 3, 7 and 11 and with these save after you cleared 2, 6 and 10 and have found their waypoints and the next time you play use the waypoint to get to the one of them and cast Warp to get to a stairway, if you get to to the one that leads back to the lower level just restart game and do it again until you get the entrance to 3, 7 or 11, go down open TP and continue clearing them.

2) Don't think it's possible due to game engine limitations, anyway i usually clear the room and just use Telekinesis to pick up everything afterwards. Gold is not really important, i use it just for gambling and never need to buy anything besides Full Rejuvenation potions. Everything else comes from drops, and i save up the Elixirs and Books.
Gökhan

Post by Gökhan »

Seems legit. :D
Gökhan

Post by Gökhan »

Guys sorcerer is spelled wrong. It is written sorceror.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Not true. Sorcerer is the original correct spelling, think of the feminine which is sorceress not sorceross. Anyway both spellings are accepted, like armor and armour for ex.
rusudan

Post by rusudan »

correct spelling would be

male - sorcerer
female - sorceress
Keighn

Post by Keighn »

I spelled my chick Sorcess