Website updates

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Noktis
Site Admin

Website updates

Post by Noktis »

Quests section for HD project has been added http://diablo1.ovh.org/hd/?quests
I would also like to thank DacianDraco for help.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Looking good, but i see an inconsistency, the Quests title is on the line, while on other pages (like Features, Download, Media) there is a row between them.

Also the The Map of the Stars quests should be corrected, i just realized yesterday that the Task text is inaccurate. It should be something like this "After entering Terror's Domain you have 1 hour to defeat Diablo before he reaches full power. And you don't want that, trust me." Previously i thought Lazarus' death starts the quest's timer, when in fact it's going down to Terror's Domain that does it, so i apologize for my mistake.
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Fixed :)

So, we can add next section now:)
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Characters section for HD project has been added http://diablo1.ovh.org/hd/?characters
Obishedo

Post by Obishedo »

Woooah! I see that "Diablo HD" don't died... A hope will die last!
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Strange, but yesterday i don't think it was like this, or maybe i didn't notice it. Is it just me or do some of the last lines from a few Skill texts go below the picture? Like this:
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Spells section for HD project has been added http://diablo1.ovh.org/hd/?spells
Thanks DacianDraco for help.
Samson

Post by Samson »

I noticed some typos, Noktis :o

Lightning: "Creates a poweful lightning torrent that strikes enemies." It should be "powerful."

Stone Curse: "Attempts to turn enemy into stonee, preventing it from taking any action." There shouldn't be two "e"s in "stone."

Golem: "Creates a golem form the earth to serve you." "Form the earth" should be "from the earth."

Meteor Cluster: "Type: Fire ;& Physical" It should be just "Fire & Physical."

Teleport: "Type: Utilitty" The spelling is "utility."

Apocalypse: "Engulfs all visible enemies in a burst of flame from beneth their feet." "Beneth" should be "beneath."

Insanity: "Sacrifices life energy in ritual that causes the caster to become possesed and gain supernatural combat prowess. Causes severe exhaustion." The word "possessed" is spelled with two "s."

Blood Star: "Creates a vile stat out of caster's blood that defiles target and adjacent enemies." That should be "star" :D

And, lastly, I think the word "seeps" in the Bone Spirit description is a bit off, and the word you were probably going for is "saps." Other than that, everything looks good, and it's great to see that the final spell I haven't yet gotten is Blizzard :D
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Yeah, my bad, didn't spellcheck them. Noktis will fix it later on.
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Fixed.
Xahn519

Post by Xahn519 »

What happened to Tchernobog forums?
Obishedo

Post by Obishedo »

Xahn519 - very good question... "Tchernobog" forum disappear, but i don't know why?!
Xahn519

Post by Xahn519 »

Xahn519 - very good question... "Tchernobog" forum disappear, but i don't know why?!

...This explains it, I guess. Here is a message from BrightLord.
Tchernobog code will most likely be released as downloadable .zip because project is dead for year and half and I totally don't care about it. It's several thousands lines of object C++ code. I really doubt anyone have: time, will and knowledge to finish it. Writing some code and having program work flawlessly on other people computers are two different things you know. Honestly this code is not up to my standards anymore and I cannot willingly continue to work on it without starting from scratch.

It was great journey but it obviously ended for me long time ago.
Damn shame. Very sad news.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Sets have been added to the site http://diablo1.ovh.org/hd/?set-items

And i'd be good if some else could also look over them and check for errors.
pocket951

Post by pocket951 »

thats awesome

so out of curiosity, what class is the abyssal brethern set for?

I completed the set and I can never see my sorcerer having enough strength to wield this set... its more for necros? idk? it also lacks faster cast speed which is puzzling to me since its a very caster orientated set