Few questions! Help!

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Raserei

Few questions! Help!

Post by Raserei »

1.) How the heck do you kill the smith guy for the crafting quest? Im a rogue with a bow and he instantly kills me and runs too fast...

2.) Any tips on farming gear at lower levels? My gear is abysmal...

3.) Im a bow rogue, should I get str for high level armors or focus on weapon requirements? what about magic?
theon

Post by theon »

ad 1) You may try summon minions like golems, and shoot him down. But better, use telekinesis and safely pickup the anvil without summon he.

ad 2) try to grind on dlvel's where monters are weaker than you.

ad 3) IMO rather not, or a little bit. In nightmare/hell/torment you find nice rare/unique items that gives you nice boosts to str/all atributes. Anyway, best sort of armors (orante plate) req near ~270str like this: (if you wanna wear it)

"Keep smiling, visitor. Life is brief and so is glory, but death is forever."
ROLpogo

Post by ROLpogo »

1. Telekinesis on Anvil or Teleport on small island at top-right corner from Anvil and shoot Smith by arrows or magic.
2. The best way is start for Sorceror and farming like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDrnwmlOfRQ.
3. Dex only!
makaron_05

Post by makaron_05 »

1.) How the heck do you kill the smith guy for the crafting quest? Im a rogue with a bow and he instantly kills me and runs too fast...
Sorry. My english is bad.

Rouge vs. "The Smith"? No problem. :)

10 level? Kill all. But not on the island. You must have "Warp". You killed all?
You go to the island. Smith goes? You shoot. Then you use "Warp".
You come back to smith. You shoot. Then you use "Warp".
Repeat. To success. Until you kill the asshole.. :)
Last edited by makaron_05 on 29 Mar, 2015 10:55, edited 1 time in total.
Raserei

Post by Raserei »

When should I start utilizing monster power for farming? I'm a level 20 rogue with a crappy bow. Its painfully slow to kill stuff.
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

With rogue or really any character, if you have teleport spell. When smith appears, teleport to the small rock in the middle of the lava flow. Smith can not reach you there. Shoot Smith with arrows and cast Lightning wall stacked three times. He will go down.