Some suggestions and a little help

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Vic7im

Some suggestions and a little help

Post by Vic7im »

Hi everyone
I've always liked Diablo1 more than any other game from the franchise, and this mod improved it so much that... I believe there are no words to explain how much I want to thank you guys for bringing D1 to a whole new level.

I've been lurking this forum for a while now and many users with their tips helped me a lot during my journey to Torment.

Now I have a 46 Warrior and a 41 Mage, one in Torment one still stuck in Hell dlvl16.

I need some advice.
#Warrior
My warrior needs places to clear that give lots of xp so that I can rush to 50 before venturing deeper into Torment (stuck at dlvl7, so many monsters!!)

#Mage
My mage can't kill Necros/Advocates because of the Immunity thing, besides the elemental drain skill. I've already tried using the golem and even using the Zakarum Ceremonial Knife to bypass their armor, but it takes a lot of time to clear the level and usually I run out of time.

By the way, I personally think that Necromancers in Hell/Skeleton King in Torment spam skeletons way too fast. It usually takes one wrong step to get perma-stunlocked to death by those archers. Is this supposed to happen or not?

My Warrior: Image
bialowlosy

Post by bialowlosy »

Man you bust this warior, why you give sow many point to dexterity, vitality? And for goodness sake magic?! Let my guess, this is your first play in belzebub?
In future read this before you start to play other class:
http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/character-g ... -t828.html

When it comes to place for exp I recommend lvl 14+ and chamber of Diablo, a lot of monsters and nice item drop.

In term of Mage unfortunately I can’t help, in hear must speak the people who play this class.
On forum for sure you will find any guide to mage.
rightclick

Post by rightclick »

i think a lot of people mess up their characters because they don't realize that there's no cap on stats. i did too with my first one and i had to reroll.
bialowlosy

Post by bialowlosy »

There is any passible to reroll stat? if it is teal how to do it. Of cors create a new character is not an option :)
riesa

Post by riesa »

If it's not an option for you then it's not possible for you <;