Magic Find and Gambling

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
baboun

Magic Find and Gambling

Post by baboun »

Hi :o

Sorry if the question has been asked before ..

I'd like to know if MF and monster power/difficulty matters for gambling (and opening chests)

Also is there a list somewhere of Uniques items ?
Astragot91

Re: Magic Find and Gambling

Post by Astragot91 »

baboun wrote:Hi :o

Sorry if the question has been asked before ..

I'd like to know if MF and monster power/difficulty matters for gambling (and opening chests)

Also is there a list somewhere of Uniques items ?
i think magic find work on chest. at least is working for me... dont know about monter power level .. probably not. no idea about gambling sorry.
Hato

Post by Hato »

Monster Level increase Magic find. But it dosent works on gambling. Magic find just increase chance to get magic item. But in gambling you always have magic item. Maybe it increase chance of rare/unique/set items, but Im not sure.

Simply, If you have 0,5% chance to drop magic item from monster with 0% magic find, with 100% magic find you will have 1% chance to get magic item.
riesa

Post by riesa »

MP doesn't affect chests and gambling. Some people states that they get better gambled items with MF gear but i'm not sure about MF vs gambling.
baboun

Post by baboun »

Monster Level increase Magic find. But it dosent works on gambling. Magic find just increase chance to get magic item. But in gambling you always have magic item. Maybe it increase chance of rare/unique/set items, but Im not sure.

Simply, If you have 0,5% chance to drop magic item from monster with 0% magic find, with 100% magic find you will have 1% chance to get magic item.
Ty for confirmation, and eh, i thought MP was just increasing the quantity, but not the quality of drops, good news for me :D
MP doesn't affect chests and gambling. Some people states that they get better gambled items with MF gear but i'm not sure about MF vs gambling.
Iso source of this affirmation, or is it from your own experience ?

I have tested with over 30 M gold now, yes i think that MF (and MP) doesnt help gambling aswell, pretty obvious ;)