Bugs and suggestions

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Niedawno padło tutaj pytanie o identyfikację. Oto odpowiedź:
In multiplayer version cain has shop with identify scrolls as well as identify cursor and identify all button
radicool

Post by radicool »

Niedawno padło tutaj pytanie o identyfikację. Oto odpowiedź:

Quote:
In multiplayer version cain has shop with identify scrolls as well as identify cursor and identify all button
Now the mod is complete :)
Last edited by radicool on 27 Oct, 2014 5:11, edited 1 time in total.
d4rki

Post by d4rki »

I had a bug during anvil quest at caves.
I killed the anvill boss and after i was taking the loot from him the game crashed, when i launched it again i didn't have the loot at my inventory it revert the game back to the state around several seconds before killing the anvil boss.
Constance

Post by Constance »

That just means the last save before the crash was before you looted him. The game can't be saving at every single action you perform or that would kill your drive.
Martim

Post by Martim »

The game is crashing a lot on late hell and on torment difficulty. It seems to be when there's a lot on screen, items on the floor, spells, enemies alive and dying. It's crashing every new game of mine since I started torment. It's impossible to finish the quests like this...

Is this happening with anyone else? Is there anything I could do?
Constance

Post by Constance »

Perhaps if you post the contents of log.txt right after a crash, there might be some clue in it about why the crash occurred.
K0stek

Post by K0stek »

Wpadłem przez przypadek w ujemne hp moją postacią. Ktoś jest w stanie poratować, bo bym sobie pograł jeszcze ? ;)
Martim

Post by Martim »

Constance wrote:Perhaps if you post the contents of log.txt right after a crash, there might be some clue in it about why the crash occurred.
Windows just says that the program stopped working. I don't know where's this file. Is it in diablo's folder?
I'm sorry, I'm not good with this... But thank you for the reply.
Constance

Post by Constance »

Yes, it should be in the same folder as Belzebub.exe
Bonyth

Post by Bonyth »

Hey, I'm currently at 8th floor Torment difficulty, and here is a question: did those Behemoths (as in hero of a type of creature) mean to be THIS tanky and hard to kill? I'm literally spending 10-15 minutes in a half-asleep state, emptying almost my whole backpack of mana potions (and my class is rogue).
Normally I would just loose them using teleport, but here I was: ok, im gonna kill you. Then I was: eventually I'm gonna kill you... It feels like except HP, behemoths have also improved armor class. Taking down other kind of hero takes 20x time less. Nerf them somehow, they kill the fun. Personally I would just take out their AC bonus.

On the other hand perhaps my equipment is unsatisfactory, so if you feel like I just gave u a noob's whining opinion, feel free to ignore it ^_^
Obishedo

Post by Obishedo »

K0stek wrote:Wpadłem przez przypadek w ujemne hp moją postacią. Ktoś jest w stanie poratować, bo bym sobie pograł jeszcze ? ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtxLIkx ... I&index=22

To nie spoiler a problem, który naprawdę trzeba rozwiązać jeśli gracz przez przypadek zrobił na swojej postaci HP na minusie...
K0stek

Post by K0stek »

Obishedo wrote:
K0stek wrote:Wpadłem przez przypadek w ujemne hp moją postacią. Ktoś jest w stanie poratować, bo bym sobie pograł jeszcze ? ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtxLIkx ... I&index=22

To nie spoiler a problem, który naprawdę trzeba rozwiązać jeśli gracz przez przypadek zrobił na swojej postaci HP na minusie...
No widziałem to właśnie... Czyli co, pozostaje czekać na kolejnego patcha ? Nie mam jakichś szczególnie cennych przedmiotów u tej postaci, ale niezbyt mi się chce grać magiem od nowa.
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Możesz czekać na wersje gdzie problem zostanie rozwiązany (możesz się nie doczekać) lub stworzyć nową postać i uważać co zakładasz.
Ugily

Necromancer Revive AI bug

Post by Ugily »

Revives in Hell level often have trouble finding enemies to attack. Revives try to attack through walls instead of tracking around the wall to attack enemies.
Psojed

Post by Psojed »

Time to post some bugreports.

1) You can actually abuse high resolutions and/or zooming out to kill static enemies without activating them. Examples of this abuse: Butcher, Lightning orbs in Horazon's Sanctuary. Before the movie, you cannot hit Butcher, but take one step into his room, see the movie, then he's a freekill. A screenshot:

2) Using a Thaumaturgic shrine in the Catacombs will refill not just every chest, but also every library book stand.
Those books stands that were previously not USEable will have a visual bug - they look like an empty book stand, but you can select them and loot them all. Screenshot:

3) Set bonuses that add extra damage DO NOT WORK at all. They don't get added to your attack and they don't show up in your character screen. Screenshot: