Skill sheet of each character class for the beginners

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Hato

Post by Hato »

rightclick wrote:no way. sorc is already op as it is.
Sorc op? SO try to kill elite with fire,lighting,cold enchant. Only way is to spam Blood Star and heal. Element Absorb dont work on these affixes. Once I meet Acrane,fire,cold enchant and natural lighting immune. Even with lighting pen in staff and absorb element its hard...
rightclick

Post by rightclick »

don't forget mind mace. it does magic damage too and costs mana.
Last edited by rightclick on 04 Nov, 2014 8:24, edited 1 time in total.
Wingard

Post by Wingard »

For quad-immune undead monsters there is always Holy bolt.
riesa

Post by riesa »

But there's hard to find undeads at 13+ dlvl... There are mostly demons...
Wingard

Post by Wingard »

But that doesnt make my advice any less useful... ...
Mango-Molester

New player looking for info about skills

Post by Mango-Molester »

1. Can every class learn Teleport? If not, will the sorceror be getting this skill in the future. Will he get golem?

2. Do wands/staffs with mana charges exist like in TheHell mod.

3. Do fire/lightning walls work like in thehell where they are not meant for damage, but only to make a barrier against monsters without resistances to that element. Is there a limit to 1 wall/ring of each element at a time?

To me 1. & 2. are essential to play a fast paced mage. Mana charges reduces the amount of times you have to go back to town (to only when you need to repair your wand/staff), so naturally it keeps you immersed in the action for longer.

#3. Is not really essential for a fast paced game, but it does branch the skills a player can use. (If walls do not repel enemies that are not immune to that element, then the one skill becomes dodging quickly with teleport. However, if you add walls into the mix, you have to dodge enemies who are immune to everything except holy bolt and magic damage [unless there is a magic wall in this game] while funneling the other enemies accordingly with walls.)

4. Is Multiplayer expected to be released? I find single player ok, but playing with friends gives much more to do, especially is there is a heal-other spell implemented in the game like there is in TheHell.