Waypoint markers on automap

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
NightFright

Waypoint markers on automap

Post by NightFright »

Hey folks, I was wondering if it is planned to make waypoints visible on the automap. Sometimes it's hard to find these again in the dungeons once you have found them and advance a bit further through the map.
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

Use the fucking SEARCH button...
Fearwing

Post by Fearwing »

There is a suggestion already, but with no real answer.

Link to a topic here
and here
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

Waypoints are already visible on map in the multiplayer.
VresiBerba

Post by VresiBerba »

Gamma_Corvi wrote:Waypoints are already visible on map in the multiplayer.
And single player?
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

He mean "Codename: Tchernobog" - single and multiplayer.
Wingard

Post by Wingard »

Its not the first time here when i see a pharse like "the X issue that was bothering everybody since ever is already fixed in the multiplayer version!" ... Which makes me a bit mad inside since we wont see it in few/teen months. And it contains probably too little changes that could be applied to single player mode to make a new patch out of them. :(
Unless the developer feels like being nice to us!
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Impossible to maintain both projects in just free time. :shock:
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

Right now only the multiplayer mode is under construction. Single player version isn't currently developed / improved, because all changes are carried out and implemented in multiplayer, which is the main project.
radicool

Post by radicool »

Its not the first time here when i see a pharse like "the X issue that was bothering everybody since ever is already fixed in the multiplayer version!" ... Which makes me a bit mad inside since we wont see it in few/teen months. And it contains probably too little changes that could be applied to single player mode to make a new patch out of them. Sad
The developers are right. Let them work on multiplayer and be patient for it. Asking for them to make changes to single player is just being impatient and will only delay the release of multiplayer for everyone.
VresiBerba

Post by VresiBerba »

radicool wrote:
Its not the first time here when i see a pharse like "the X issue that was bothering everybody since ever is already fixed in the multiplayer version!" ... Which makes me a bit mad inside since we wont see it in few/teen months. And it contains probably too little changes that could be applied to single player mode to make a new patch out of them. Sad
The developers are right. Let them work on multiplayer and be patient for it. Asking for them to make changes to single player is just being impatient and will only delay the release of multiplayer for everyone.
I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for things to be added to the mod seeing that it's still in beta phase, and I must say I find it rather curious that you'd abandon one beta project and start on another.
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

Belzebub is just preludium to something really big.
riesa

Post by riesa »

radicool wrote:
But there's one thing that could be done by devs. There are many suggestions, many of them are being seen many times on this forum. No one (i hope) wants to be implemented asap to single player but... Some word from devs what's gonna be implemented in multiplayer would be great. Maybe closed thread only to post which of suggestions would be in multi? Maybe then some of ideas wouldn't be repeated so many times?