Infravision

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Davias

Infravision

Post by Davias »

When I took infravision from a scroll or a fountain and the spell expires, it happened sometimes that my char have always infravision, until I quit the game completely. Sometimes, when I start another character and don't quit the game, he has infravision too.
It is only a minor bug, but it happened quite a lot in the last few days since I started playing the game.
I am suprised that the mod is so stable and I appreciated the hard work. The Diablo atmosphere is fantastic and the resurrected quests are fitting nicely in the mood of the game.
This work is top-notch. :D
andronnik

Post by andronnik »

Same here. It happens when you use an infravision scroll or shrine, and then you start a new game before the expiration of the 9 minutes. Then infravision becomes "permanent", for the whole time before you quit the game. It's only a minor bug, but still needs to be mentioned.
uRa!
Martim

Post by Martim »

And if you die before the 9 min expiration, you also get it permanently until you quit the game.
hellnecrotom

Post by hellnecrotom »

They should just add it as a very high level spell with a cooldown to balance it. It would rock :)
Empyrean

Post by Empyrean »

hellnecrotom wrote:They should just add it as a very high level spell with a cooldown to balance it. It would rock :)
Agreed. It would be cool to see this as an affix on a unique too.
I heed no call of clamant bell that rings