Bugs and suggestions

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
p4v8x-mx

Post by p4v8x-mx »

hello. corpse explosion kill summon ! bug? :roll:
Gariounette

Post by Gariounette »

Just lost stuff on my necro.

Firs i played my necro, switching is Mf stuff for the magic stuff to learn sepell books.
then switching to my mage and i saw that the stach has not changed.
Back to my necro and saw the "illegal item detected message" and i lost my mf stuff that was is the stach that didn't change, and all of my magic stuff that were duplicate.

That time i saw that i was runing a second Diablo session. closed it and back to the first, my stach were back to the origin with my magic stuff, but i lost the Mf stuff on my necro definitly.

Maybe there could be a security to forbid to lauch multiple diablo.
riesa

Post by riesa »

There is one option of such security. Your choice! When you haven opened one Belz's session you just don't open (with loading same char) another Belzebub.exe

Now is the time for my question... For what purpose you've opened another Belzebub's session?
Zeb

Post by Zeb »

I completed the infested cellar quest but didn't receive the reward for it. Not sure why it happened but I figured I'd put it out there to see if it's happened to anyone else already
Zeb

Post by Zeb »

It's possible to revive the priest after he dies during the Fleshdoom quest.

This can only be done if you haven't destroyed shadowfang at the hellforge yet.

What you do is get to the point where he dies then reload your charecter to reset the enemies. Find Fleshdoom again kill him again. When you try to pick up the new shadowfang that was dropped it will say "I do not want that" and the when you go back to town the priest is alive again.

Coincidentally you could also pick up 20 shadowfangs if you wanted to. I'm not sure if that would make it possible to destroy shadow at the hellforge multiple times during a single play through because of this I'll give it a try and come back after I find out.

Edit: All of the shadowfangs that I had in my stash disappeared as soon as I destroyed the first one you can't destroy it multiple times in a single play through. Had them in the private stash though might have been different if they were in the shared one though. Also if wouldn't let me destroy shadowfang while the priest was alive even though I had shadowfang and the hellforge hammer and was at the hellforge. Kinda sad and just when I thought I found a way to save him I had to turn around and kill him again.
riesa

Post by riesa »

You can destroy Shadowfang only if you found it in this particular game. At least i think so. Some time ago i found Shadowfang, made some progress to the game and ended game session. Another day (still with SF in my backpack) i've found River of Flame, killed Hephasto and couldn't destroy the sword. Killed Fleshdoom again - no problems with new sword.
Wormek

Post by Wormek »

Such a shame there is no Cow level in this mod... xD
Obishedo

Post by Obishedo »

Wormek wrote:Such a shame there is no Cow level in this mod... xD
Because Cow Level don't exist in original Diablo...
Gariounette

Post by Gariounette »

Obishedo wrote:
They is tons of stuff in this mod tht didn't exist in the original diablo. :)
jacktrades

Post by jacktrades »

Awesome mod, love it. Thanks for dedicating your time to this.
One possible bug, not sure if it's just me, but from time to time, the openal library crashes the game, giving the error : unbind buffer, open al invalid operation.
This happens when going trough portals, no matter what kind.
Seems to be more frequent now, with the 1.043.
Still, error or no error, this is a great rewamp of an old game, D2 is on hold for me since i discovered this.
diablo walks the earth
Savatack

Book Of Blood-Valor

Post by Savatack »

Whilst facing Valor in nightmare I forget he was quite strong and had to retreat back to the village for more pots. Once I came back he was no where to be found. I reloaded it a couple of times but he was gone. I dont know if anyone else has had this happen, its not a big issue, just letting you know.
Wormek

Post by Wormek »

Obishedo wrote:
jeez, of course I know there is no cow level in original Diablo, but there are so many new stuffs in this mod... but have you ever seen this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qh4EDurZM
:roll:
Zeb

Post by Zeb »

Would it be possible to add an identify all button to Cain. Just like there is a repair all button on Griswald.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

In multiplayer version cain has shop with identify scrolls as well as identify cursor and identify all button
fandur

Post by fandur »

Every time i return anvil of fury quest to Griswold my game crashes and i get "unknow error" message.