Diablo 1 HD... and nothing else ?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Nicodeme

Diablo 1 HD... and nothing else ?

Post by Nicodeme »

Hi !

I want to know if it is possible with this mod to have "just" HD for Diablo, or HD and shared stash, and nothing else (no new spell, no new classes, etc.) ?

Thanks in advance ;)
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

It's impossible, sorry.
Nicodeme

Post by Nicodeme »

Sniff :cry:

Will it be planified for later release with for example an ini file who permit to commut between those possibilities ?
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

I don't know how it happened that this project is known as HD. It was never named like that and it was never it's main feature. Higher resolutions is just one of extra features it brings.
Nicodeme

Post by Nicodeme »

Oh, sorry for the mistake then...

Someone know a mod who bring only HD and shared stash please ? Or is it possible to split these parts as a single mod who do only that ?
riesa

Post by riesa »

I don't know anything about plain HD mod, but if you want shared stash try to look for Ulmo Plugin. Most of older mods with shared stash are based on this plugin. Ulmo's files will make Gillian as your stash holder.
SlapZ

Post by SlapZ »

BrightLord wrote:I don't know how it happened that this project is known as HD. It was never named like that and it was never it's main feature. Higher resolutions is just one of extra features it brings.
Methinks it's because the very first Youtube video that showed Belzebub was titled "Diablo 1 HD MOD - Belzebub" ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4PfLbMJCoA ). People tend to remember shorter things, and things in the beginning, so yeah.

Oraz fakt ze jakiekolwiek pierwsze info jakie mieliśmy, tylko po polsku, mówi o belzebubie oraz od Diablo HD.

Beside those, most likely people really think that the main (or only) feature of Belzebub is bigger resolution. Give them time, no one calls ZDoom or Dark Places HD Doom or HD Quake. And spam Belzebub codename in every news and info you give.
Nicodeme

Post by Nicodeme »

riesa wrote:I don't know anything about plain HD mod, but if you want shared stash try to look for Ulmo Plugin. Most of older mods with shared stash are based on this plugin. Ulmo's files will make Gillian as your stash holder.
Thanks for the advice :) Need an HD mod and Diablo would be fine again ! :twisted:

Thanks all for your responses and good luck for your project. By the way, i will test it, just in case of... ;)