Beat Diablo in Torment

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
NakedSnake

Beat Diablo in Torment

Post by NakedSnake »

With my lvl 50 Mage. Took me over 2 hours and Diablo didn't even drop anything good even when I had 353% MF. Never again :P Good thing was that while playing (mostly teleporting) to get there, I found Tal Rasha Amulet and Liddless Eye ^^ Damn is this hard or what :S
Joziff

Post by Joziff »

Depends on MP but dont know if its possible to kill him on MP 10 with mage :-).
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

You got more luck than me on hell. Diablo dropped exactly NOTHING :D
NakedSnake

Post by NakedSnake »

Actually it was MP 10 and I activated it before going from tp and it took a while to kill him :P Still didn't drop anything :D
Joziff

Post by Joziff »

And its possible to drop tal rashas equip on MP 0? Because I have only belt and mask. dont know what or where is the best probability to drop better items.
NakedSnake

Post by NakedSnake »

I have 52 MF without MF gear on. Tal rasha amulet dropped on caves (lvl 9 - 12) and Liddless eye dropped on catacombs (lvl 5 - 8 ). Torment difficulty MP 0 of course :S
Joziff

Post by Joziff »

Thank you for your suggestion I will look on it :-D.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

MF is not required for any item to drop. It just improves item quality so you are more likely to find set, unique and rares
Joziff

Post by Joziff »

Thanks for reply. I just want to know if its possible to drop it maybe good sets like tal rashas, rathma etc. on torment in church, catacombs, caves, hell on MP 0. Because with sorceror its much better to kill more mobs on MP 0 rather than killing them on MP 10.
NakedSnake

Post by NakedSnake »

Just now I played Hell with MF 57 (mage) and a boss advocate dropped trang oul shield, MP 0. Also I have found Immortal Kings helm from Hells Diablo MP 0, that was before I learned that you can adjust MP :P