esay way to kill diablo with Worrior

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Stahlhagel

Post by Stahlhagel »

sooooo, watch this replay from the fight and say me what works wrong???

http://www.twitch.tv/rsgs_stahlhagel/b/519830474
Constance

Post by Constance »

If you don't do him any damage, perhaps that means you don't hit him in the first place? (I didn't see the video though, I'm having a hard time loading it)
riesa

Post by riesa »

Constance, fun fact - he hit Diablo few times, for ~1k dmg but bar didn't changed.

Stahl, fun fact - you still don't have max fire/lightning resistance and you try to kill Diablo. Your armor is crap, right ring is crap too. Armor and ring should be with some resistances, ring maybe with chance to hit too. Try to loot and wear Nokozan Relic amulet. It would rise your max fire res but will lower lightning res or something... So you need to compensate this with resistances on other items. ALWAYS have max (written in gold) resistances when facing Diablo. Other thing - start to play with sorceror to drop some items.
Stahlhagel

Post by Stahlhagel »

@Constance

on the video you can see the hits, many many hits 53,34,27,60... but no damage.

MAX Res. i need only 5% more for Gold MAX RES. this is not the answer why i dont make damage. MAx res. only good for defends not for Damage! yes i can search in my case for other rings but i need only 5% more for max res. you see the video, you see the hits, why i make NO Damage? and what ist the question about the "map of stars? what is the right time??? all stars have to shine?
Constance

Post by Constance »

OK, finally managed to watch the video.
I noticed Diablo has a "vampiric" attribute, maybe he just heals too fast (in addition to having a shitload of hit points like any self-respecting boss) ?
Stahlhagel

Post by Stahlhagel »

i dont know what you mean exacly, my english is not the best^^
what do you mean with : (in addition to having a shitload of hit points like any self-respecting boss) ?
Constance

Post by Constance »

That he certainly has a lot of hit points.

Watching the video again, I didn't see your "defense" tab, but noticed that your shield has a rather low chance to block. I'd advise changing it for one with higher probability (gothic shields typically have 40% where your has 24%).
Though I'm not sure it works against Diablo's spell, it certainly would be useful against many other enemies. Or you could try activating your Shield Wall skill, but it doesn't last long.
Stahlhagel

Post by Stahlhagel »

hm... my blockchance is by 58%. i think i need more skill for diablo. i play a bit more rounds in hope i find better items and get more groundskill. i think my finish is "harder,faster,better"^^

ok, i thank you for your help guys ;-)
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

If diablo has any affixes below his name it means time on map of stars passed and you are in trouble.
Jenny Wakeman

Post by Jenny Wakeman »

I told y to look at map , map of the stars goes red, y can t beat him at that point whit those items, y need to clear faster lvl 16.
Jenny Wakeman

Post by Jenny Wakeman »

For Diablo i recommend guardians, cast a lot of them near a corner and then invite Diablo, he will be stun locked, try this one.
Constance

Post by Constance »

It's pretty hard to cast lots of spells with a Warrior ^^'
Jin

Post by Jin »

Noktis why I did not get the message that created something new :(
Stahlhagel

Post by Stahlhagel »

jenny,

"I told y to look at map , map of the stars goes red, y can t beat him at that point whit those items, y need to clear faster lvl 16."

you say that i have only time to beat diablo in the nonred-time? when its red i can beat him? and map of stars begin with downgrade from yellow to red by entry the lv. 16? so, i have to clear fast lv16?

OMG shit happens^^
Jenny Wakeman

Post by Jenny Wakeman »

It's pretty hard to cast lots of spells with a Warrior ^^'
I did that whit my 22 warrior, spammed guardian, y need items whit magic for mana, guardian was at level 10, i stayed behind the wall and spammed guardians right in the place where he needed to go to reach me, y need teleport too for this, tele draw his attention, tele back, keep spaming guardians in that place, he tries to come after you, he gets stun locked, keep spamming till guardians stop shooting him, his dead. Best part Diablo doesn t even damages you. This works night too, EZ.