Diablo 1 HD beta v1.031

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Noktis
Site Admin

Diablo 1 HD beta v1.031

Post by Noktis »

New version available:

Patch notes:
- Grimspike's inferno does not knockback player anymore
- Rogue trap disarm will not open locked or broken doors
- Specific quest rewards will not disapear when player leaves current game
- Fixed Lost Treasure quest completion issues
http://mod.diablo1.eu.org/
riesa

Post by riesa »

<3 U guys! At least bugs are still fixing ^^ One more irritating bug in my baba - when i have negative MAG scrolls are not shown in spell menu.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Development is stopped atm however bugs will still be fixed periodically or when something critical appears.
blankname

Post by blankname »

some little bugs:
- river of flame has no background music
- hp/mp in the character windows appears in inverse order (max hp | current hp)
Rycerz

Post by Rycerz »

the Guardian skill should do dont have cooldown in my opinion should remain like in oryginal diablo why you change it Belzebub? (you should remove cooldwon 1.sec and instead decrese dmg of guardians )
SlapZ

Post by SlapZ »

Rycerz wrote:the Guardian skill should do dont have cooldown in my opinion should remain like in oryginal diablo why you change it Belzebub? (you should remove cooldwon 1.sec and instead decrese dmg of guardians )
I disagree.
One second cooldown is good, it forces you to think a bit while using the spell. And the damage of the spell is fine, especially considering the mana cost.
Rycerz

Post by Rycerz »

I have question about the buther and buther chamber quest why it is not complet after kill buther in caves?(he is not in his chamber i dont know why)
riesa

Post by riesa »

Because in caves there's not butcher but Smith. Read NPC's quote about Butcher quest and you should know what to do.
Rycerz

Post by Rycerz »

Ok i done this quest thx for help
B_S

Post by B_S »

In Diablo HD Mod have corrected the point of books Mana Shield in the game for a Wizard? because it does not appear in the store to buy any book or scroll. :oops:
illusion

Post by illusion »

@B_S mana shield is a skill
B_S

Post by B_S »

i know, in normal diablo 1 - they (book and scrolls) regularly available in store - but in HD Mod - there is no one time, that they were there.
B_S

Post by B_S »

Shame on me. I have not noticed that in some moment (unknown - in which) in skills appear "mana shield". And he - work different (given on 30 min, no disappear when over mana, no need to read book or scroll) - all ok. The only thing that is interesting. On what level of mage they appear.
andronnik

Post by andronnik »

Press "F" and you'll see the list with descriptions for every skill. As you can see there, Manashield appeared on plvl 16.
uRa!