ITD on crafts?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Hassadar

ITD on crafts?

Post by Hassadar »

Topic says it all, can itd be on crafted weapons or any other crafted item? Thanks!
Sneeper

Post by Sneeper »

Nope
Hassadar

Post by Hassadar »

So heartseeker really is the best bow for Rouge? Or is it eaglehorn?
Hassadar

Post by Hassadar »

Plus: what can and can not be on crafts? Can increased attackspeed be on jewellery or on any other item type? The documentation says very little about it...
Vinicius_117

Post by Vinicius_117 »

Miso_Niz did a spreadsheet listing all the possible affixes on the game and the affixes that can come on the highest level crafted items (by trial and error, so its not quite complete), check it out
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Ns/pubhtml
Hassadar

Post by Hassadar »

Thanks man. Seems like IAS only comes on weapons. That info would fit nicely in the documentation.
Miso_Niz

Post by Miso_Niz »

there is no ITD magic suffixes (prefix/suffix), blue/yellow gears cant roll ITD.

and old topic
<Is a Heartseeker is the best bow? How about Eaglehorn?>
http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/is-a-hearts ... t1701.html
Hassadar

Post by Hassadar »

Thanks for clarifying. What would be the best one hand weapon for warrior? I do have lightsabre but it's not that good as I thought.
Vinicius_117

Post by Vinicius_117 »

Depends on your lvl. I used Thunderlord's Wrath set to beat nightmare with my warrior, its pretty good and it has Cannot be Frozen and 8% mana leech which is really useful. But when I got into Hell difficulty I couldn't kill enemies like the Risen Hero because almost all of the damage from Thunderlord's Wrath is elemental and the higher the difficulty the higher are the enemies natural resistances. It also took really long to kill lighting enchanted enemies. Then I found The Sever, Edge of Brutalus and its extremely good, the higher chance of critical helps alot with mana/life leech. I read that Zarakumite's Ceremonial Blade is a really good weapon because of ITD, but I haven't been able to find a single one. Also don't get fooled by the extreme DPS buffs that weapons like The Vortex or Chernobog's Claw give, because its almost all elemental damage and on the higher difficulties enemies resistances are pretty high, plus you can only leech mana/life from physical damage, so these wapons are pretty much useless for higher difficulties. In my experience is much better to go with high physical damage and high crit chance with mana/life leech on rings.
Hassadar

Post by Hassadar »

Hmm...wasn't really an answer to my question but thanks for the input.
contra

Post by contra »

I added some missing entry in the original Suffix

Suffix Ability Req Lv Tips

SUN Target magic resistance: -21 - -30 48 For staff, Not enchant on craft

BLIZZARD Target cold resistance: -21 - -30 48 For staff, Not enchant on craft

HURRICANE Target lightning resistance: -21 - -30 48 For staff, Not enchant on craft

VAPORIZATION Target fire resistance: -21 - -30 48 For staff, Not enchant on craft
contra

Post by contra »

FROST/SHOCK/FLAME/SPARCLE Target resistance : -2 - -5
REQ LV: 8

ICICLE/LIGHTNING/FIRE/FLASH Target resistance : -6 - -9
REQ LV: 19

THIEVES Absorbed half trap damage
REQ LV: 5

MEDITATION Regenerate X mana per X sec
REQ LV: 13

REJUVENATION Regenerate X life per X sec
REQ LV: 13

WARMTH Regenerate X mana per X sec
REQ LV: None

REGENERATION Regenerate X life per X sec
REQ LV: None
contra

Post by contra »

THAWING Half freeze duration None
THAWING Half freeze duration 13

There are tow same suffix name THAWING for Half freeze duration, but req level different