Help with developing character

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Mlohavi

Help with developing character

Post by Mlohavi »

Greetings and happy new year. I rly love all the content in Hd diablo, but i have real strugle with beating nightmare with rouge. I also cant find any kind of guide for new players. Im currently searching for unique ward bow, and i dont even know if it can drop in nightmare...
Anton1337

Post by Anton1337 »

someone said they found one in Nightmare in the lost treasure level.
http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/best-place- ... t1600.html

Post by 2330 »

I don't remember how I beat nightmare, but it did require some planning (breezed through hell thanks to heartseeker). What I remember doing is:

1. Level up Golem and Teleport as high as possible (eerie shrine, magic potion, +magic gear).

2. Farmed lost treasure. Never found a heartseeker on nightmare, but I did find the Blackoak Bow (found on lost treasure) which carried me through nightmare. Tip: when farming lost treasure, summon golem first and then teleport to the end of the cavern. The golem will prevent you from dying before you reach the treasure. Wear +magic find gear so long as it doesn't impede you from reaching the treasure.

3. Rather than go for raw damage, I went for mana leech on my rings and wore silks of victor armor. Even though my sheet dps dropped, mana leech allowed me to spam multi shot and sightless eye indefinitely which ended up boosting my killing speed considerably. It also made my rogue much more fun to play.

4. Max fire and lightning resist against Diablo. Summon golem next to Diablo, diagonal to you. If your golem is in front of you, then Diablo's chain lightning will go through your golem and melt you.
Mlohavi

Post by Mlohavi »

thanks man.