Can someone give me some tips for Barbarian pls!

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Not really a huge achievement but i guess it's your 1st time, so congrats! :D
DiabloHIMSELF

Post by DiabloHIMSELF »

:D i am now in caves at nightmare :P I'm fast dude :D
>>Call me just Ben<< ... TY for this mod!
----------------------------------------------------------
"Stay awhile and listen!"
DiabloHIMSELF

Post by DiabloHIMSELF »

you know maybe if in normals terrors domain all tier 1 uniques(all of these)can droped??
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

I don't know, i haven't spent time farming there, but most early game items are not too good anyway. On my 1st playthrough i used solely rares up until Hell difficulty, did that since vanilla D1 didn't have rare items and i wanted to see if they were a good addition, plus i didn't have many uniq/set items anyway.
DiabloHIMSELF

Post by DiabloHIMSELF »

guys i found today THE CHIEFTAN in normal player 5 runs.... now i can move to hell on nightmare diff :) im level 32...i'll write you if i am above 40
DiabloHIMSELF

Post by DiabloHIMSELF »

DUDE!!! I beat nightmare guys! and my warrior is now level 36 :) but Diablo was hard to kill on nightmare but after some trys i did it now i am on hell diff :) :wink: :twisted:
andronnik

Post by andronnik »

You didn't reach lvl 60 yet? What a shame...

Kidding, good job!
uRa!
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Good to hear, by the end of Hell difficulty you should be clvl 42, and you'd need some better gear to beat Hell difficulty's Diablo so i guess you'll be farming and overleveling a bit before you can proceed further, unless this is not your only character and another one is higher up in difficulty and can hand down some better items.
DiabloHIMSELF

Post by DiabloHIMSELF »

DacianDraco...this is exact my problem I got momently only this barbarian and he gots not the best gear the gear is good enough to let me survive the 4 lvls of the dungeons, but i got problems in the catacombs in hell...you can say im stucked...so i have to farm maybe some diablo-runs on nightmare to find better items....I crafted some items, which are very good but they will not survive me in domain i guess...and i am very poor, because I will be one-shoted by some uniques, because i am barbarian and in Hell diff are now some many monsters on the map...it's crazy..i think i can beat diablo on hell....but i need patience..However ty for youre support..any got some tips how to kill the god damn butcher on hell...he's knocking back me so hard that i can t attak him, you can say hat he knocks me back to town xD...i think wizzards and rueges got it more easyily! :D
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

It's better to have some higher recovery (~40%), -DFE (15-20), good AC (300-400), life leech paired with physical dmg and +life as much as you can have and also stand with your back against a wall to not get knocked back. Until he reaches you launch some Bone Spirits and Teleport back and launch some more as long as you can until he gets in melee with you and if he spawns with Hasted, Behemoth or other annoying modifiers it's best to just restart so you'd have an easier fight.
DiabloHIMSELF

Post by DiabloHIMSELF »

News:I am level 40 now and i am on lvl 14..... :D wish me some luck to kill diablo