Starting Lost Treasure Farming (Torment)

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Herbdoctor

Starting Lost Treasure Farming (Torment)

Post by Herbdoctor »

Hi everyone,
Finally beat Diablo on Hell with my sorc (level 45). It was a glorious battle... anyways.

Am I good to go for LT farming? I got to level 13 on torment, I have done 50 runs so far. 320%MF.

I am obviously, searching for Ward Bows.. But Have not seen any magical or rare Ward Bows drop yet.

Am I too low of level?
D1sfigur3d

Re: Starting Lost Treasure Farming (Torment)

Post by D1sfigur3d »

Ur char level is okay. Got few heartseekers and u know what? Most of them dropped in hell/hell. BTW i never got nothing really worth trying from the LT torment chests. The mage group awarded me with better high level stuff though. U have 3 mages there dropping an item each and then another four with the last one dropping around 4 items. I suggest that u go till the end on ur LT runs for better MF results.
Herbdoctor

Post by Herbdoctor »

Oh, wow... I was under the impression that LT run = Torment 3 chests and that is it.

Are you saying if I do LT on Hell at level 45, and go to the 3 bosses at end, that will get me heartseeker as well?
D1sfigur3d

Post by D1sfigur3d »

i suggest that u do both hell and torment LT runs killing mages as well. IMHO that would bring better results. Farming hell/hell is also a good area to search for good stuff incl heartseeker. I used to farm with my rougue and my regular farming routine is hell/LT/terror domain with diablo kill and then torment/LT/terror domain with diablo kill as well. Have found plenty of highly desired items such as the giant skull, fang of cerberus, the demonblade etc, yet many r still missing (for ex viz mainhand that i need to complete the set and the cats eye amu that would increase my rogue’s combat potential)